University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, has announced a call for panels and papers for the 2nd Narrative Enquiry for Social Transformation international conference that will take place on 22-24 March 2018. In the center of the discussion are:
- The narrative formation of consciousness and subjectivities;
- Marginality, the body, affect and narrative;
- Narrative form and symbolic representations in multiple modalities: textual, visual, archival, aural and performative;
- Intergenerational narratives; and
- Developing knowledge and praxis through empirical projects.